<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Bloggie!!

Nobuta died.. Found him in the kitchen floor..
If you read my blog before, I remember mentioning about my new pet lobster. For some reason, it decided to venture out of the fish tank and went through an adventurous tour from my living room to the kitchen, before dying of thirst. Among all days, it choose to venture out on a day when no one's home.

I wonder if it is happy? Hope the whole journey aren't too tough. Cos he's my fav lobster among my two. A Bully, bossy lobster, which is the fairest among its sibling.

Quite uniquely.. and tho i hate it for bullying others in the same tank. It stood out among all, and is always the centre of the attraction.

Anyway. A tribute to my dear nobuta. Died on 21 February 2006

I didn't took any photo of it while it's alive... sadly, and i don't want to take the photo of it dead. Details: Light Grey, 4 inches long, bossy lobster.

Just some updates: I have been on diet since sunday. Quantity of all food reduce by half for the moment. Soup for dinner.
Been playing redmoon since sunday night, currently own two character, Lunarena and Lavita. Know why? Cos i like Lunarena.. and Lavita starts with L too. -.-"

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken