Friday, February 03, 2006
Bloggie~~~
Happy Lunar New Year!!! Times certainly flies.. As usual, every start of a lunar new year.. People will be so concern with their chinese astrology for the coming year, and mine is one of the worse about the 12. Wat a luck! Tho, I dun believe in it, it's at least pleasing to know if you have a good one.
Anyway, I seems to be getting on my nerve on many friends lately. Like one who told me abt his ridiculous rendezvous which he knows it's on my top of the hate list. Now, I'm really getting upset over having such a friend.
Another one who is telling everyone abt him rejecting a gal who confessed to him.. I have no idea, wat they are thinking? Is it that good to tell everyone about it? I'm a gal!! I will always side with them.
I have no idea why is some gals that stupid, I bet if they see the other side of them, they will totally regret their choice. I hate guys who does things like that, and sad enough, they are my friend too. Which makes me hate myself for having friends like that.
Some people just never listen to advise. Despite how many times you advised, and how many time they said they will change. They never. I guess, life's like this. I've been telling myself to ignore and forget the whole thing, but subconsciously, I am starting to collect and accumulating a list of "why I shld not befriend them reason".
Haha.. Maybe i should reset part of my memory again...
Forgiving is a hard thing.. even tho they are just my friends.
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken