Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Hi Bloogie..
Miss me? LOL... Finally December has arrived. Alot of things to update here.. But i shall skipped all and summaries on our last outing at sembawang park. Messy and confusing one.. Ya, quite badly this time round. I think we prolly need a better organising community for that. LOL..
Overall, got alot of left over food.. which i am glad to clear for everyone.. (at my house) Oven toast sausages/hotdogs/crabstick.. taste nice also~ (^-^)
But i'm more interested in the ghostly haunt. Apparantly.. Tezu, Ryo and a few of the guys went adventure haunting soon after the BBQ starts. Tezu and ryo claim to see a white plump figure standing among the bushes along the beach near the indian shine i suppose. That was abt 9pm. (isn't tat abit too early to have ghostly sight?) I think Kyo did checked the area after that, and saw nothing but a campfire or candle light.. (there must be someone camping near that area
Anyway, i bumped into them after they came back. They were totally in shock. NICE ONE! *Grins* Haha.. I'm so totally curious abt wat they saw, but so far.. all i know is a white blurred figure.
We decided to go in with them for verification. So, Kyo, MGG, Ryo, Ruby, Xer and me went in as the first group. But.. tide is rising and with no torch and a proper path way, it's so tough. Ryo and MGG lead the way this time. And... MGG claim he saw a figure just 3-4 steps after they start crossing. (-.-") After discussion.. Ryo, MGG strongly advise us not to go...
And.. they dropped the whole idea. (HEY!! I still dun get to see anything..) So, in the end, we call in the second group, consisting of sieggy, lemon, kurimi kyu, cy, tezu. End up.. we only walk to look at the shine.. LOL.
Okies.. I admit. If i have to walk alone.. nah.. but, if someone is with me, i'll definitely go and check it out. I still believe that it's prolly another group of ppl who happens to be hanging ard there, and one of them is in white. Obviously, they are trying to scare us.
Anyway, assuming if it's a ghostly figure.. the only rumour in sembawang park is the crocodile legend.. in this case.. prolly the so-call "pocong". Which is unbelievable.. but for 3 strong guys like them to be scared by a mere "white figure" is unbelievable.. funny too.
That concludes the outing.. Of course. I had my fun at JB ytd too.. LOL.. Klunch rocks.. and the baked rice is (^^)AND the BEST part is.. i finally bought NANA vol 1 - 13~~(^0^)
Okies.. will summarise that part later. Coz, I'm still at work!! =P
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken