I can't believe everything i just typed is gone. Maybe it's not fated to be read. Everything...
I'm sleepy now. I've been thinking of so much recently. Good things, Bad things, My Past, My long lost memories. I've been wondering.. About myself. Have I changed? For better or worse?
I am so tired of being the me in the past. And now, I hate the me now. I think, sometimes it's not a bad idea to leave things unchange. Maybe i wouldn't regret now. But i haven't change much right? I still have the time to revert back? Wth am i talking about?
I guess.. Aging is indeed a bad thing, especially when u review ur past 1 yr. The memories flashes back. Everything..
Anyway, my birthday this year.. is not worth remembering much too. I just recalled that no one sang any bday songs to me this year. *Sobs* But, I'm glad that my mom and dad were with me, and they cooked up some dishes for my pre-bday celebration. Nice.
For those who remember my bday and wished me a happy birthday. Thanks. Every little wishes counts for me. As I will, when i know of anyone's birthday. To me, birthday is always a special day to mark the day I was born to this world. A day where my life in this world begans...
I shall continue with my exploration. For better or worse. And lastly, Happy birthday mom! I LOVE U!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;