Hi Bloggie.. My birthday is finally over. As usual, i did celebrate with my family, beforehand. My mom and dad cooked up some dishes and we ate together. So sweet. I still love it no matter wat. The only part of birthday i like..
Suppose to meet Zen on my actual birthday, well.. we did met. With her boyfriend, kinda fun, we went to swenson and i got ice-cream free.. Of course the meals is on them. Shop around.. But somehow, maybe they will be better off without me? But they insists on celebrating for me. And since among all her friends, i'm the closest to her and her bf, it means.. they gotta celebrate for me!
Haha.. so embarass to get the orange balloon ard that day. And I receive a sudden call from Ryo to go for movie, and he told me others is coming along. Well.. My birthday, y not?
Haha.. he lied!! He asked me before checking out with others. In the end, Xerion and Kyu came. Anyway, thank god i predicted that i might not be able to make it home in time and bought a pink blouse from bossini. We went for European Gigolo, stupid show. I find the 40 yr old virgin much nicer then this one. But, not a bad choice for some laugher.. in the middle of the night.
Travel ard after the movie in search of a 24 macdonald with air-con. Walk ard like crazy, board a drunk taxi driver's car and wasted our precious time under the rain. We stay at the mac, eating, chatting rubbish and playing Go for the whole nite. -.-"interesting?"
I guess the best part i enjoy is the trip to esplanade. The small art exhibition along the road. Done by some young artist whom i can't recall the name. Nice.. I love some of the displays. Wish i have taken a pic and post it here.
The next day, is in a daze.. so many mistake at work. I shouldn't and never done that again. haha.
Been thinking alot recently. About how much I have changed these few years. Honestly, I am much more out-going now. But I dun think i like it, I missed so much things about me. My temper has indeed become worse. Cos I have learnt to release it more often. Which is not a good thing. I can survive long period without throwing a tantrum in the past. Y not now?
There's something.. that i have forgotten.. Something.. so important. Maybe I should recall it now. Yeah.. Recalled so much things recently. I think i need some time alone to sort it out now. I'm not depress or anything negative.
I'm just trying to figure things out. Who am i now? People do change, and is my change for better or for worse? It's up to me to find out. I shall be back soon!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;