<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Hi Bloggie...
Just feel like clearing away my previous blogs. I guess cheerful theme dun suit this blog well.

Too little sleep, too much self-inflicted stress and too much external undetermine factor. I think my heart is collasping again. Trying to relax again. Had a handful of plans this week. Promised to meet alot of people out. But, at this moment, I wish that I can cancel everything, and enjoy a few quiet days.

I wish to be alone this birthday. I'm tired. Very tired.. Why am i still being like that? I thought i promised myself to change?

Sorry....
For today only..
Let me be alone starting from now.

Su

Song of the day: Ke You Lun - Ling

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken