<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, October 13, 2005


Dear Bloggie,
Rethinking abt my degree programs now. Was thinking about Bachelor of Science in Psychology by University of Southern Queensland.
But that will means i need to pay up to $1050 of sch fee per month.. -.-" if i complete it within 3 years.

Alternatively, i can finish it in 6 years and pay $600 per month. Equally expensive to me, but at least this is within my means.

Anyway the module kinda interest me, but i am seriously worried about coping with it. Psychology is never something that I find it easy to understand. Maybe i should start reading psychology books for 1 mth before confirming any decision? Okies. Shall do that. I'm browsing the NLB website for more info on the books now.

Another random idea by Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken