Thursday, October 06, 2005
Dear Bloggie,
Been hit by a bad depression recently. I wonder what might have causes it. Perhaps like what I mentioned, unknown stress + pms = bad depression. PMS dun really cause depression for most people. Everyone reacts differently to it. For my case, depression is normal, but it highly depends on my mood and stress level during that period.
Depression during a stress-free and cheerful period might mean higher productivity for me, attention span increases, stronger focus, generally more quiet, noticable mood swing at times. A min ago, I might be hyper active and next, I'm quiet.
Depression during a stressful, upsetting period might be something like this. Despite knowing about the source of the depression, there's really nothing much I can do. A tiny meanless comment at this point can trigger alot strong emotions. Yes! I'm angry. I'm angry about how easily upset and frustrating i can be over this things.
I have try alot of ways. People will either take it as i am petty or "just another pms" again. Pms is alright, it's the emotions that hurts. It's silly to cry over little and meaningless things, I know that. The theory is right in my head, but the practical is hard. I'm not a petty person, but yet during this period, I'm get frustrated and upset and practically hopeless.
It's like the extreme feeling of loneliness, sadness and frustration joined together to hit me off my usual routine. Sometimes, I will just wonder how would i reacted it this is to happen outside.
Anyway, just keep away from me. I'm not as kind as you think I'm. Just stay away from me. Human is always the most complicated thing that I will ever come across. E. Why do i have to be one of them?
Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken