<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, September 25, 2005


hmm.. i'm just here to blog a lyric.

chikazukitai yo kimi no risou ni
otona shiku narenai
Can You Keep a Secret?

Hit it off like this
Hit it off like this oh baby (x4)

koko kara zutto okutteru angou wo
kimi ha mada kaidoku dekitenai Come on

tsutaeyou, yameyou
kono mama kakusou
nigekirenaku naru made
shinjiyou dame da yo
mada utagae sou da mono

chikadzukitai yo kimi no risou ni
otona shiku narenai
Can You Keep a Secret?
kanashikunai yo kimi ga iru kara
Can You Keep a Secret?
Can You Keep a Secret?
chikadzukenai yo kimi no risou ni
sugu ni ha kawaranai
Can You Keep a Secret?
kanashikunaru yo kimi wo yobu kara
Can You Keep a Secret?
Or kono mama Secret?

Hit it off like this
Hit it off like this oh baby (x4)

soba ni ite mo
toomawashi na hyougen sagashiteru
meigyuu iri ni sasetakunai nara
Won't you come on

kasuka na mono oto otte kuru Moving shadow
furi kirenaku naru kage
sukoshi no bouken to
kizutsuku yuuki mo aru desho

chikadzukitai you kimi no risou ni
otona shiku narenai
Can You Keep a Secret?
kanashikunai yo kimi ga iru kara
Can You Keep a Secret?
Can You Keep a Secret?
chikadzukenai yo kimi no risou ni
ato ni ha modorenai
Can You Keep a Secret?
oshaberi ja nai to shoumei shite yo
Can You Keep a Secret?
Or kono mama Secret?

Baby, can I take the time out to tell you something
but see, can you keep it a secret?
'cause this guitar just makes me wanna...
come on

ima made zutto himitsu ni shiteta
dare ni mo iwanai ka Can You Keep a Secret?
kanashikunai yo kimi ga iru kara
Can You Keep a Secret?
Can You Keep a Secret?
kizutsukenai to yakusoku shite mo
dare ni mo wakaranai Can You Keep a Secret?
kanashikunai yo kimi ga iru kara
Can You Keep a Secret? Or kono mama Secret?

Nice song.. this is one song that i always listen to.. during a period of my poly years.

Tho, I can't understand the meaning of it at all.. but i like the chorus..

Another song which i am listening to is Sammi's Kuai Le Bu Kuai Le.

Haiz.. so much has happen within these 2 days that I dun even know how to react to it. Stupidity sucks. I have to admit, I am stupid. What to do?

I guess some times, sharing is not an option. I can't share my stupidity to others, can i? Let me end this day with these two songs.

*singing* ima made zutto himitsu ni shiteta~~ dare ni mo iwanai ka Can You Keep a Secret~~~lalala~~

Cheerios to the next better day.

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken