<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, September 23, 2005


Hiya!!

As usual I was getting bored and start browsing thr Starhub's website when i stumble across the word "I-MODE". OMG.. That's what i was always hoping for.. To be able to use i-mode phone in Singapore. There are always times when i browse into the japanese website and look at the i-mode links and download. And wondering when i can get to visit those somedays, seems that I got to have an i-mode phone to enable that. (T.T)

Anyway, it's great to know that I-mode is going to be in trial in Singapore soon.

"Be the first to experience i-mode
You can also opt to join an exclusive i-mode pre-launch programme
If you are selected, you will be given an amazing chance to get your hands on i-mode way before any of your friends. Plus, you'll get to enjoy the
i-mode experience at no cost for an initial period."

Okay.. I have taken the survey at HERE

What is i-mode??
i-mode is Japan's NTT DoCoMo's mobile internet access system. Available internationally, i-mode will be brought to Singapore soon, exclusively by StarHub. With i-mode, you can have quick and easy access to the Internet via your handphone. This means you can send e-mails, surf the net, get the latest news, play games, shop and do so much more, with greater ease and convenience then ever before.

Hahaa.. i guess i'm doing alot of free ad for them.. But i really like the DoCoMo's phone.. =P The only disadvantage is.. i wonder how are they going to program the software to suit the market here. We aren't the typical japanese-user.. But this is definitely a good news for Japanese culture lovers. I wonder if I-mode is popular in other countries too?

Here's the result of the survey:
Life affirming wisdom seeker

You understand that new does not always mean better and you see no reason to skip from one fad to the next. You value things that have stood the test of time, things that have proved themselves. You hate to kill time? that would be cruel, and after all, every moment is precious. You are fully aware that life is a one lap race. You like to enjoy every moment, getting lots out of life, because you put lots in.

You love to be right, and take great pains to avoid ever being wrong. You can be compulsively rational and some see you as a perfectionist. You tend to listen to your "inner critic", your inner set of standards that tends to be quite rigorous, and independent of what other people tell you. Hence, you are often very self-critical, and sometimes critical of others as you expect the same high standards of others that they have imposed on yourselves. Often your this energy is channeled into discipline, organization, a strong work ethic and a love of fairness, justice, and truth.

Famous people who share these traits include:
Hillary Clinton, Alan Greenspan, Ralph Nader, Martha Stewart, Aristotle, Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Blair

Am I? Hahaha..

*Drooling on the thought of I-mode.

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken