<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, September 19, 2005


Hi Bloggie..

I'm here again!! Muahaha.. It's been really boring at work today. Boring as in no work for me. -.-" I should really get a new job if this continues.

Anyway, I'm here to paste this: What your birth month means?

>>OCTOBER
Loves to chat | Loves those who loves him | Loves to takes things at the centre | Attractive and suave | Inner and physical beauty | Does not lie or pretend | Sympathetic | Treats friends importantly | Always making friends | Easily hurt but recovers easily | Bad tempered | Selfish | Seldom helps unless asked | Daydreamer | Very opinionated | Does not care of what others think | Emotional | Decisive | Strong clairvoyance | Loves to travel, the arts and literature | Soft-spoken, loving and caring | Romantic | Touchy and easily jealous | Concerned | Loves outdoors | Just and fair | Spendthrift and easily influenced | Easily lose confidence

Am i like that? Hahaha... I disagree with some points. So, is that the me in your eyes? And if you don't get the hidden meaning.. pls knock your head against the wall.

Check the month that i pasted again. Got it?

It's my Birthday soon!!!!!

Click Here to check on other months

And one more to go..
12 or 13?? Check on this image..

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken