wee.. my legs are still wobbly from the ��� �����������on odori dance at 紊霛�����ゃ��ゃ���atsu Matsuri, Summer festival 05. It's was a great day!! Finally i got to join in the bon odori!! (^-^)V And I met alot of new ppl, like Kino, Ruby, Loki, Aries etc.. Gomen ne.. I still can't remember all your names.. Went over to Jean's hse with ruby, sieggy and usopp who join us at 3pm to change our yukata.. So paiseh.. cos.. i dun know Jean at all. (Hope i got ur name right) (-.-")
Anyway, meet up with the rest in Af at 5pm.. LOL, supposingly at 4.30pm.. Okay, I'm late I know. Arima, Ryo, CY, Kyu, Sky, Mooey and Kurimi came.. Compare to 4 of us last year, this year our group has definitely increase in size~~ I was kinda hoping to get some of the pictures to post here. But Sky is MIA.
Getting late now. To summaries everything. We had yakisoba for main course. It doesn't taste good.. to be honest. And i got my yoyo!! (which we somehow dropped it.. on the way back home. ) NOOOOO!!! (T-T) Went over to mooey's hse to don whole nite.. Hee hee.. Summaried enough? Cos.. I got to sleep now, need to work tml. I shall type out an essay on Natsu Matsuri again. Prolly tomorrow when i the photos! Jaa Ne~!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;