<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, August 16, 2005


MORE ABOUT ME!!

1. First name: Carol
2. Were you named after anyone: Nope
3. Do you wish on stars?: Seldom
4. When did you last cry?: Hmm.. I can't remember
5. Do you like your hand writting?: It's terrible!!
6.What is your favorite lunch meat?: Chicken
7. What is your birthdate?: 21/10/1982
8. What is your most embarrassing CD: None I hope..
9. Do you have a journal: Can my blog be counted as 1?
11. Do you use sarcasm alot?: Depending on my mood
12. What are your nick names?: Subaru, Su, Stellvia, Mummy, Ah Chai
13. Would you buggee jump?: *Feel my heartbeat* Should be no problem!
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?: I'm lazy
15. Do you think you're strong?:I shall survive!!
16. What is your favorte ice cream flavor?: All kinds of Chocolate and Mint
17. Shoes size: 8
18. Red or Pink?: Pink!!!
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?: The Extra FATS..
20. Who do you miss the most?: Qian Qian and my darling Vanilla.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?: I aren't sending.. (^-^)
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearng?: Wear-Off Blue Jeans and Black Slipper
23. What are you listening to right now?: The Sound of the Keyboard
24. Last thing you ate?: Char Siew Rice
25: If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Black
26: What is the weather like right now?: I'm in the air-con room. (^o^)V
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?: My closest uncle
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Their eyes
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : Yes, I do. Thanks Annie!!
30. Favorite drink?: Milo
31. Favorite sport?: Bowling
32. Hair color: Black with traces of gold
33. Eye color: Dark brown
34. Do you wear contacts: Nope
35. Favorite food: Chocolates, Cheese, Japanese Food (Tamago sushi and Sashimi)
36. Last movie you watched: The land of deads
37. Favorite day of the year?: Chinese New Year (That's my longest holiday now)
38. Scary movie's or happy endings? : SCARY~~!!
39. Summer or winter?: Winter. I had enough of Summer here.
40. Hugs or kisses?: Hugs
41. What is your favorite dessert?: Chocolate?
42. Who is most likely to respond?: Nobody
43. Who is least likely to respond?: Nobody
44. What books are you reading?: Now? Nill.
Last Read Manga: Dragon Quest Vol 4.
Last Read Novel: Harry Potter and the half blooded prince
45. What's on your mouse pad?: My mouse of course!!
46. What did you watch last night on Tv: I wasn't watching tv.. (>.<)
47. Favorite smells?: Ocean, chocolates
48. Favorite sounds?: Sound of nature, and my family members when they aren't nagging.
49. Rolliing Stones or Beatle's: I dun listen to them..
50. What's the farthest you've been from home?: (>.<) Malacca?

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken