<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, June 03, 2005


Had a tired day today..

Went to movie with ryoma ytd..watched monsters-in-law. Gotten trick by him again. I suppose, but well.. it's not too bad.. but apparently.. my pool skills sucks alot, I think i miss alot of shots ytd. However, it's a fun day, and a nice thing to know that he overslept during his way home and end up reaching home at 1.30am instead!! *GRINS* hahaha.. Tho, I wasn't much earlier.. reach home abt 12.30am..

As usual, can't expect me to wake up on time today. But the work load today was rather light.. until 4pm. And my boss ask me to join the operation department and our company consultant for dinner.

Went over to this Century Roxy Park Hotel for some thai food. It was average i guess, but i kinda like the green curry and the tom yam soup. Well, aren't really my favourite but i heard that the fried oysters around that area is fantastic. Maybe i should try it out someday? I was really so worried that they will chat until 11.30pm as they did ytd.. Nonetheless, I am back home in a piece now.

Okay.. Now.. i guess i really need some sleep.. after playing with my irc! (^^)V

Jaa~ Oyasumi!

Subaru aka Stellvia

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken