<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, June 08, 2005


Bloggie~~

I'm feeling soo sleepy today.. Been sleeping late these few days. So many problem to clear.. I just wonder wat's the sales side doing sometimes.. They aren't processing some of the enquiries that i pass over and i end up getting bombarded by the customer instead. And their reply is simply a "we don't provide that item ranging that size". Maybe they should pass me all the information and size of the items to allow me to advise customers more effectively?

Okay.. 1 more quotation and order to process.. and a whole pile of data entry to be key-in and filed. Been doing things real slowly... Gambatte ne!! Stay AWAKE!!

And It's Neko's birthday yesterday~~ Happy Belated Birthday! Oh My God.. i lost his blog link.. Neko.. if u happen to see my blog. Post me ur link again~! (^^) Thx U!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken