<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, May 24, 2005


HASH(0x8cfec04)
You are a cat woman. You are independant and very
self-rigious. You have a mind of your own and
are not afraid to show it. You tend to hide
your true feelings and get frustrated (easy).


Who are you inside????? (LOTS OF RESULTS)girls only
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm.. how true?? I am feeling soooo frustrated now.. 90% i would pretend that it is my PMS in working again. Well, thats one thing abt being a female that i love, anything weird. Just say it's PMS will do.

Haiz.. I am just sooo slow in everything. PMS PMS PMS.. must be... hahaha.. Pardon me! (^-^) thx u!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken