<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, March 22, 2005


Hi bloggie,

My partner cum buddy is not at work today, Emergency leave. She's taking her mom to the clinic after she had a serious fall yesterday. Hope her mom is alright now.


I know that she cares alot for her mom especially when her mom is sick. But i just can't tolerate sometimes when it happens quite often. Becos there are times where i would like to take some leave off to visit my grandpa. But i didn't just becos she told me she can't cope with the work if i am gone. Moreover, I will be leaving this thursday.

That's one reason i didn't clear my time-off leave these few days. And I am not even sure if i can claim my OT back if I didn't clear my time-off. So it's quite bothering me, that i am staying becos she needs help, and she end up taking a leave for the whole day instead, to look after her mom.

Okay.. i am not really piss at her.. just piss at why everyone is taking leave/emergency leave today. It's lacking of staff here again.. and i am getting extremely hungry now..

Perhaps I should just clear my leave and visit my grandparents tml? Since majority in the office is taking so much leave lately. Time for me to be a bit irresponsible too?? (^-^) Time to answer calls~~ bye~


Evil grand daughter.. Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken