<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, March 07, 2005


Hi Bloggie,

My grandpa is diagnose with cancer.. And they can't cure it.. Now let's hope that the operation will prolong his life.. and wouldn't create more suffering.

Don't think I wanna type much now. This is getting so upset. Why must this be happening?? My work is getting so hectic and stressful now, I can't even accompany my grandpa in the hospital. I am not a perfect grand daughter... I am not a perfect daughter.. Nothing is perfect right?? But I really wish i can be the perfect one... in their's eyes.

God.. this really hurts...

Evil Grand Daughter..

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken