I have got a new job~~!!!! Weee~~ Something to be happy about. At least i would have more time and $ now. Can get more goodies for my dad's birthday and for my grandparents. My grandpa is in the hospital again, for about one week plus undergoing treatment. Hope that there wouldn't be much side-effects.
Been reaching home after 12mn lately due to the fair preparation. Hyper tired now.. (Slacking a bit in the office before i gotta go to the fair again.) Got a report to do, and then have to clear the accounts work, and some filing to do. Wala~ Then I can officially leave this place forever.
Honestly, it's not a good thing to work with friends. Cos we dun click in terms of our working style, but since we understand each other so well, it rather easy to predict the problems we will meet. I am still hesitating about leaving this company. Tho it suck real big, but.. will my leaving impose any inconvience to my friend.
My manager actually planned to allocate some of the marketing work to her, and it's such a great opportunity for her.. I mean it.. Except for the fact that this company is always making use of it's staff.. Exploiting them... That's one of the things i can't tolerate here. Dragging pay and deducting pay whenever they are financially-tight. That's one of the reason why my friend left her previous company, and if this company failed to deliever wat they have promised my friend this round, i will get my friend to leave this company for sure.
Sometimes.. I wonder is it right to say that my friend is kinda stupid to believe in the promises. Expecially when it means.. "i am giving you a chance to learn new things" at the expenses of "same salary and increasing workload". I guess.. it highly depends on individual too. For me.. I just can't trust this company any longer.. I rather be a customer then a staff here!
Really got to focus on my work now. My report is almost done.. except that i need to call up the branches to get those outstanding information. Been chasing for the information for days... haiz.. Wat to do.. Conclusion: This is a selfish company! BackStabber wellcome to join this company!!
Lol... Last and not least.. May god bless my grandpa! Sorry can't visit you in the hospital lately..
Regards, Evil grand daughter~
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;