<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, February 05, 2005


Stress.. Working is still so stressful... I guess i need a new job before this one affects my friendship. Nothing is worse then working with a friend when u know u aren't going to be a perfect partner at work. It's stressful trying to be one that i am not.

Alot of things had happen. Only one conclusion.. I got to go...

Thank god there is still the online world for me. Otherwise.. I will never exist.. haiz...

Got to find out who Mr Froggy is.. And I will!! One of these day.. Been gaming too much lately.. Hahaha.. But well, I loved it!

Arghh.. having a diarrhoea today.. GTG.. bye

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken