<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, December 22, 2004


Hiya bloggie..
Gomenasai. Been too busy with my work and therefore.. Hotto ni Gomenasai! Switch my job to a travel line industry. I know i have been slacking, or maybe the work load is too much. It seems that i have endless thing to do each day. As usual, my life is surrounded with bills and bills... Good luck to me. Got to sleep now. Ciao.

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken