<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, December 31, 2004


...

Whatever I have type in the last 30 min as my end of the year summary is gone due to some blogger error. So I shall keep it short now.

Switch my job this year to a totally new area. The pay is... @$#@^#$ but well, it's my choice. And i have chosen experience and a new experience this time. Tho it means long hours and many many thing for me.. Who needs to work full day during new year ebve? Here! Well, some of the management have gone.. but somehow no one told us we can leave earlier.. instruction was.. "Work as usual". I guess.. they elope.. wahaha..

This year is a rather tough year for me but next year is predicted to be worse (tho I do not want to predict it this way) Finance problem, yet to solve i am still way behind some of my payment at the moment. And my sis's.. okay that's a even bigger problem. Talking about $ makes me kinda troubled and sad.. so let's skip this part. IT's New Year Eve afterall.

Relationship? Complete mess.. No idea what's going on and what I really want. This shall be postphoned till a later date. I have too much on my mind now to think about relationship. It's taking up too much of my time to figure it out. SO it's better just to leave it aside at the moment. My family comes first!

Talking about family.. Tho alot of things happen.. and we said we dislike each other sooo much. But the truth is we love each other even more.. And this shall keep us moving. We will be together!

How touching.. lol..

Now something good.. or was it bad? I finally met up with alot of my online friends this year. It was good! Finally have someone sharing the same interest and we can chat about it all the time. Tho it was majority guys.. which was kinda inbalance.. but wat can i do about it? None of my female friends share the same interest and some how they seems to scare the gals away all the time due to some unknown reason. Or maybe i am the weird one. Anyway, thanks for the great time we have together. Now that i got a new job, time schedule is much more tight and i can make it out most time. (Maybe they will be glad about that..) lol.. I hope not!

Now, to something i recently receive from my friend. She told me, the problem with my character is.. I think of others too much. Instead of blaming others for something they have done wrong, I am always thinking of excuses for them. But isn't it much better this way? Why blame others.. IF it's not a big problem.. well.. maybe there is not much big problem to me. But that's in my character. I know this is bad.. but this is the reason why she is my buddy too. Because of this character.

I know she feels bad when she sees me taking the blame for others, or doing something i do not like just because i do not refuse others request, thinking excuses for others even tho it's very unfair to me. I know she is a great buddy cause she is always helping me out all the time. When I can't refuse, she always stand out to help me. I know i am weak, but I always felt that others might have their reason. Reject them? It seems... too heartless?

Well, that's me isn't it. So bear with that.. my dear friend.. I know it's tough making you feeling all the unfairness and finding me coming out tons of excuses for others when you are mad with them. So.. Bear with that.. lol.. Cos i know that's what makes you my buddy, because of my character. And you have been a great buddy to me. Thanks for another year you have been together with me. And I am not so good.. really! I am blur and forgetful all the time and I have to make you tolerate with that.

So let's hope for a better year next year.. A stronger me in the future. Believe in yourself!!! I shall be stronger for everyone who needs me, and i need you all to be strong for me too!

Happy Year 2005!!

To the Tsunami Victims, Rest in peace. To their family, I know life will never be the same for you again. Please cheer up!

haha.. okies.. this is long long post again... Sorry for being too talkative.. I am using my time at work to it's FULLEST.. lol.. during new year eve..

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken