<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, October 08, 2004


Life sucks~~!!

I know.. I do... I am so damn confusing now.. So stress up again.. The problem with me.. I can always relax whenever i get stress up. And that's making my stress worse..

Lol.. now u see why is it so confuse?

I guess.. I am being too emotional this week. It's been a long time since any novel/incident/drama can make me cry... And i cried more then usual this few days.. Weird! Was it suppose to be good or bad? I just cried a few hours ago when i read a novel.. It was sad.. but not sad enough for me to cry usually.. Y am i being so emotional and sensitive recently?

I just wanna things to be back the way it is.. and somehow, things aren't.. And my hp line got cut off once again.. just for the overdue payment of $40.. I am never going to renew my contract for starhub again. This is so lame.. Reconnected back after repaying my $200 bill ytd to find out that they cut it off again for the outstanding $40.. hey.. it means $20 for each line only.. Maybe i should just seperate the line to two individual account.. and not forgetting that i have my mol and cable tv fully repaid too.. Shall terminate all services one fine day.. wahahaha.. U are soo dead..

Hahahahahahaa.. *Laugher continue to echo in the air...*

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken