<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, September 08, 2004


Colour of my mood Brown

Hi Bloggie,

I am getting quite piss off today by my dad.. He is soooo unbearable. I dun understand why is it so hard for him to talk. Whenever there is a problem or anything he wanna tell me about, HE NEVER TELL ME!! and he walk around complaining to everyone about it.

What the heck with him. I wish I can curse him right infront of him for that. I can't read his mind, and why should I be hearing it from someone else all the time. Can't he just tell me directly?? Okay.. He is still among the top of the hate list still.. *$#&%$#% I aren't going to listen to what others told me about what my dad has say.. He can't be expecting me to change when he aren't even talking to me but others about it.. Does he understand the meaning of COMMUNICATING at all? I am going to wait until he approach me directly, I need a face to face communication, not me being the third or forth or ... person to get the message..

I had enough of his ignorance.. Who does he think he is to rule over my life by telling everyone about me when he dun even seems to be bothering... He is still the cause of all my stress and sorrow.. Someone pls teach him the meaning of FAMILY, TRUST and COMMUNICATION. He sucks at those..

All GUYS sucks~~!!

Hmm.. I feel better now..


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken