<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, August 22, 2004


My vision is blurred by the pouring rain
The moon shining ever so brightly at me
I gazed at the moon with such curious eyes
And I whispered in this gentle tone
"Sweet love vanished with the moving wind,
bringing miseries into my life. Here I stand gazing with a bitter smile,the moon is tearing for me, droplets of miserable rain."
Such sweet misery, rain splattered onto my face, washing away all my hopes..
Pairs of eyes glanced at me and walked away pair by pair whispering sweet nothings
My eyes cried tears of red, oh sweet misery, end it here for me tonight for I can't forget the past.
Let the pouring rain wash away my blood red tears, my blood red sins, our sweet memories.
Let the moonlight bestow upon me a new life, a new memory and a new identity. Let's all end it here tonight as I knelt crying red tears in this crowded street, my sweet lost love, my sweet misery.
My sweet misery, let the pouring rain wash it away from me, these crimson sins, these blood red tears, all our sweet memories, our embraces.Let this streak of hope be washed away with the pouring rain, the tears shed for me by the moon and sky. Let the droplets of purified tears end this sweet misery for me here tonight

Author: Wendy

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken