<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, July 09, 2004


Dear Bloggie Chan,
It's been nearly one month since we chat.. And i am nearly broke again this month...

Currently - $710
Mom + Electricity - $200
Sch fee - $400

So i am left with $110... Plus the $100 on loan to my friend.. I got $210 - $50 (transport) = $160 to survive for another 4 weeks...
which means $5 per day.. Weee~!!
I am so dead...

PS: My parent need to find a job soon~ Or i'll be dead in no less than 3 mth.. And I am on diet pills again.. At least it will help to cut down on my meal expenses.. for only $18..

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken