<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, April 23, 2004


Message: JUST A WAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW UR DARK TRAITS AFTER READING, CHANGE THE ANSWERS AND POST AGAIN

1. NAME:
Yume aka Subaru

2. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE NORMAL:
Am I??

3. DO PEOPLE FIND YOU STRANGE:
Some yes and Some no..

4. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD:
Show me.. I can't believe in something i dunno..

5. DO YOU SING A LOT:
Ya..

6. DO YOU BACKSTAB:
Nope..

7. ARE YOU A GOOD FRIEND:
I hope not...

8. ARE YOU IN LOVE:
With my PC??

9. ARE YOU YOUNG:
Since when i am old..

10.EVER BEEN A LEADER OF SOMETHING:
Sometimes..

11.EVER KILLED A LIVING CREATURE:
Tons.. Bless those ants.. spiders.. etc... Oh and the grass that i step on..

12.LAST ODD THING DONE:
Talking to the fish? Well that's normal for me..

13.DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP:
That's a rare view..

14.DO YOU REBEL:
On the surface - nope
Deep within - yap

15.EVER STARTED A FIRE:
Ya

16.DO YOU THINK YOU'RE EVIL:
Yeah.. sadly...

17.DO YOU LIKE LYING:
Yes.. for fun.. those crappy talks.. Not for serious matters..

18.DO YOU REGRET:
Always

19.DO YOU HAVE A BESTFRIEND:
Ya

20.DO PEOPLE HATE YOU:
Not that I know of.. Hmm.. wait.. I think there is..

21.DO YOU HATE PEOPLE:
I only hate one person in the whole wide world for the moment.... Majority of the times.. i only dislike..

22.CAN YOU KILL SOMEBODY:
And go to jail becos of that person? Not worth it.. I will torture them.. legally..

23.DO YOU CUT YOURSELF?:
All the time.. Dun ask me how? I just cut myself somehow..

24.EVER TASTED BLOOD:
U know half cooked beef is tasty.. Becos of the juicy blood...

25.DO YOU CARE WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK OF
Ya.. My friends/relatives will get a shock if they know the REAL me..

26.EVER DONE ANYTHING OCCULT:
Like tarots??

27.ARE YOU GOTHIC:
Maybe not yet..

28.DO YOU SMOKE:
That's my worse enemy..

29.CONSUME DRUGS:
From the doctor only..

30.WHAT DO YOU WEAR:
T-shirt, T-shirt and T-shirts..

31.YOUR SKIN COLOR:
Ranging from fair to average..

32.DO YOU LIKE THE SUN:
Nope.


33.HAVE YOU LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVE:
Maybe..

34.HOW DOES GRIEF FEEL:
I wanna kill someone..

35.YOUR ROLE MODEL:
None.. No one is perfect in my eyes..

36.YOUR HEART DESIRES TO BE WITH WHOM:
My PC? Oh.. that's not a living being..

37.YOUR LISTENING TO:
Radio.. Waiting for my fav song..

38.DO YOU HATE YOURSELF:
Sometimes..

39.DID THIS QUIZ MAKE SENSE:
Does this means that it's going to end soon?

40.PARTING WORDS:
I have been waiting for this!! Jyaa Ne!!!

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken