<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, April 16, 2004


8th World Wonder by Kimberly Locke

Woke up early this morning,
Made my coffee like I always do.
Then it hit me from nowhere, Everything I feel about me and you.
The way you kiss me crazy,
Baby you're so amazing.

[CHORUS]

Seven days and seven nights of thunder,
The waters rising and I'm slipping under.
I think I fell in love with the 8th world wonder.

I guess that I'm just falling deeper into something I've never known.
But the way that I'm feeling, makes me realize that it can't be wrong.
You're love's like a summer rain, washing my doubts away.

[CHORUS]

It's only been a week, but it's coming over me.
It's making me believe that you're the one for me.

[4x CHORUS]


----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sooo in love with this song and i dun understand y.. Hmm.. Where is my 8th world wonder?? This song.. is just so nice... *Daydreaming..* If only love is really sooo sweet.... if only...

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken