<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, March 02, 2004



You are a dark writer. A fierce and loyal follower
of Poe and the other gothic authors, you LOVE
to instill a sense of revulsion and somewhat
fear in your readers. You love to poke their
brains with logic dealing with the darker side
of the human mind and character. Truly
surprising and a true individual, you'll do
ANYTHING to create a scene. :)


What's YOUR Writing Style?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hey all readers!!! Did I instill a sense of revulsion or fear in you?? Or is my blogging really dealing with dark things??
Hmm.. how could it be?? Look at my angel halo and wings... hahaha.. *Wing drops* Opps.. I guess artifical wings are not counted?? (^.-)

Add on: I have split personality for goodness sake!! Count yourself unlucky if you happen to read the dark side of me.. haha.. I am angel today!!! Ya, it's my part time job.. you know, those that you do for fun and laugh at the back of it thinking how stupid this job is...


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken