Ya.. thx to the links in http://supertoastfreak.blogspot.com/
I hate trying all the badly compose quiz one by one.. I love visiting blog and trying out those selected quiz in their blog, easy and great idea.. haaahaaa.... you can say i am lazy too...
Last few quiz from there..
You come from the Ocean. You've always been drawn to the sea, the sound of the waves, the crystal blue water, near the sea is where you belong.
And I never knew i love sea that much.. hmm.. i love alot..
I love looking into the sea, at the sky, into an empty space, at the busy crowd, into my darling pc, at my fav game, at tons of animation, and join my world of manga fantasia... hmm... actually there is just too much to be added..
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;