<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, March 25, 2004


Tell Me Something!!


difficult
BEAUTIFUL ICE PRINCESS/PRINCE .You need distance
between you and your partner in your
relationship. You are very difficult to get.
You have big requirements and this one you love
must try hard to get you. But after he melt
your heart he will be the most happy person in
the world. You need someone who shoes you that
you are special for him and it makes you feel
good to see that you are loved. He shall know
that you could easily get another boyfriend but
you wont as long as you love him. But when he
hurts you you will hurt him too. But in general
you dont get hurt. If your partner hurt you
,you would react cold and immediately (try to)
forget him
PLEASE VOTE, I want to know what you think about my
quiz, I worked hard on it.You can always
message me or tell me how I can improve that
quiz. Ill sure write back.


~THE big LOVE TEST!! What do you need? With PICS! For girls and boys!~
brought to you by Quizilla

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken