Going to have a busy day today. To start my day, a blogging section!! Of course, it's the beginning of the month. I gotta do some financial planning for the month. Got a long list of uncomplete things to be done. Been feeling so tired recently. Must be due to the gaming etc.
At least, I manage to complete my PS2 hack//infection game in a record breaking 2 days. That's crazy. After dragging it for about 2 months with maybe less than 6hours of playing. I complete it in a go within 2 days. But.. there is still the volume 2,3, and 4 to be complete. I can't go on without complete volume 1.. Okay, shouldn't be talking about it now. Got to go on with my work.
Budget for the month (March) $1000
Expenses SH Line HP - S$90
Termination Old HP Line - S$150
Internet - S$80
Utilities Bills (Grandpa) - S$100
Tutuion Fee (sis) - S$75
Electrical Bills - S$100
Remaining - S$405
Spending till Date Veg Ramen Feast with Fren - S$40
Clothings - S$14
Farecard top-up - S$20
Needs Travel Expenses - S$100
Wants Saving - Min S$200
Target: S$1800 for a new computer!!! 9mths to go... and increment on May.. which means. additional $100 saving.. i hope..
Okay how great.. S$31 left.. Next month onwards, got to repay mthly school fee of S$200. Maybe it's time to change my internet provider. I aren't getting much benefit out of this one. No use for the reward program anyway.
Looks like I gotta play tons of game next month in order to lock myself indoors and cut down all the possible spending.. haha.. next month will be worse..
The raman ytd was soooo nice.. gotta go there and makan next time. And for a such a nice ambience area, and cheap affordable price.. it's so great.... :P~~~~