<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, February 18, 2004


Hi bloggie,

(T.T) I wanna cry!! I feel so sad!!! Arggg!!! I wanna call someone and cry out loud for goodness sake. But at this hour when everyone is working?? Nah, I will prolly freak her out and she will definitely rush here. But I really need to cry out loud and resume my work quick. This idiot thing, been blogging my mind all day, and yet i have so much work to complete. What to do?? I have to get rid of it, yet I hate to call anyone up!! Arrgg!!! Someone just kill me!!! I wish the world is frozen or what? How could I be receiving so many bad news in just one single day?? Now I am too scare to look forward to the rest of the day.. Tears!! Please fall... I wish I can just cry out.. I wish I can just hid somewhere and leave my mind alone... I wish.. ya.. all this "wish" thing. If it will come true, it wouldn't be wish anymore aren't it? Just like a sentance i heard, Dream... When dream becomes reality, what will becomes of your dream? *Sinking into the sea of saddness*


Yume

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken