<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, January 19, 2004


Hi Bloggie,

Seriously, a week has pass.. not much improvement yet. My dad is still... hmm.. my dad.. And holy shit, I still prefer to play with my PS2 or my PC, can't wait to stay in the room whole day without going out. I mean I still "prefer". The truth is, I been really "angelic" enough to stay away from the PC most of the time. Well, compare to my routine min-5hrs-PC-bound schedule. I have been walking around, just to show that I "exist" in the house. But my relationship chart with Naru has drop to a real low point. She is such a game addict and I could jolly well guess it without seeing her stuck with the PS2, thr' the rate she plays online game and Ps1.

I introduce her to PC and online and IRC for the sake of getting to know more things and friends. She is such an introvert. Honesty, to be a PC addict without much social life sounds much like a dead-puppet to me, but i least I do go out. Okay, Naru is getting alot better on that part. She socialise now, with her usual few friends. Something due to the effect of IRC and my repeated nagging. *Aren't nagging powerful in a sense. :P Oh, I hate that aspect.. Forget about it guys! I never mention about my nagging skills...

Anyway, I kinda limit Naru's PS2 hours to before 12am and after she finish all her homework. (Sounds normal to me.. what is she making a fuss out of it?) Oh, she said that I am mean, cos she have tons of homework to complete, and she can bring some to school to complete. Plus, she "WILL" never neglect her studies, so can she play after 12am, or after she finish most of her homework. Nah, too risky, I dun wanna my parents to bombard me when she fails her exams. And most of all, that's my PS2 and I spend my $460 on it. If my crazy dad decided to throw that away, my life will be totally gone.. *Hmm... Oh there is my PC, he wouldn't throw that, it is an neccessory.. lol...

So, about the rules... I am totally correct about that right?? Lol.. come to think of it, I never care about those during my days. I play and finish my homework later. So why do I restrict Naru?? Okay, now I remember, she seems to have some problems with her nasty temper especially when she is getting sleepy. Starts scolding people for just some small reason e.g. I am distracting her when I use the PC in her room, and (when there is some homework she dun know how to do), starts complaining that she dun understand a word of what i have been explaining. *Luckily, I hate to teach her homework, I always refer her to the dictionary, guidebook, or i search for some non-living help support for her. I hate it during times when she can't do it, she starts calling for me. What am I? All time solutions for everything??

Okay!! I admit!! I am a wierd sister... To all the rest who have no idea who Naru is... she is my youngest sister btw.. lol.. tho, I sound like her mom... hahaha... With my mom and dad away from home 80% of the time, I mean the time when we are awake... What can I do? Someone gotta order her around... what are younger sister for?? lol.. Oh, that is a quote from my cousin. My aunt once question him why is he so mean to his brothers sometimes, and he replied: "Aren't you the one who told me that you are getting a brother for me to play with.. " lol.. That is a great joke in our family.. and it is true.. most ppl tell that to kids..Noted: In future I must not use that phase..

Now, to my dad-me relationship building thingy... We talk... Yeah.. We did talk.. is that good enough?? At least it has improve from 1-2 sentences per day to around 6-15 sentences. maybe more depending on the topic, but never more than 40 sentences.. He is still so stubborn and mean to my mom. I am siding with my mom still.. dun expect me to side with you just because I am making an attempt to talk to you again. *Shake her head.. mean mean me...

My brain is flooded PC, PS2 and Animation.. arrgg.. I gotta work!!! So.. Cya again.. Dun blame me for not updating so often.. I gotta play!! and it's chinese new year real soon!! Weeee!! Off days!!!!


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken