<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, January 05, 2004


Hi Bloggie,

*Gives Bloogie Chan A hug!!
Hmm.. 19 Dec since now.. Wow.. record breaking for me!! I can't believe time passes that fast. Anyway, have to keep this real short. Running out of time.. Been hyper busy with work, friends, online activities and house-cleaning.. of course and my fav anime and manga release.

Went to a new channel yesterday. Got to know a op there.. he seems scary initial.. Cos I didn't read the rules there.. and opps.. u know what.. lol.. Anyway, we end up chatting for the whole day, But i guess, he ended up knowing more about me than i know about him. All I know was he has been living in hongkong for 9 years, and the end. Lol.. Of course I was happily leeching from some server there at a hyper unstable speed. For a 250mb file.. it took 9 hours.. I wonder is it mine connection or his? I guess have to check which country he lives in. Maybe it is just our network problem.

Oopps.. I am talking crap again.

Okay, now!! My budget Planning time

$75 Tution fee (Saga)
$78 Internet Bills
$100 HP Bills
$90 Insurance Bills
$100 Travelling Allowances
$100 Overseas expenses
$200 Personal Allowances
---------
$257 Balance
=====

Personal Allowance Allocation
$200
($50) (Debts due.. Lol.. got to return to Naru)
($30) Outstanding Bills
($30) Comics
($50) Monthly Groceries
---------
$40 Extras (Might Not Be Enough) (-.-")
=====

$257 + $400 = $657 (PS2 or Upgrade my PC??)

To be continue later... Got to work!! Dude!!

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken