<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, December 19, 2003


Tell Me Something!!

COLOUR OF MY MOOD - Grey

Hmm... Kinda long since i blog.. Better blog today. Been having a busy week, going to malacca and back on this tuesday. And now i have to go to a chalet today until sunday. Have to rush to get my christmas gift and birthday gifts for annie. Honesty, I have no idea what to buy? 6 gifts in 2 hours of shopping?? That was like shopping in hell. so rush.

So, I will be back on 21 and 22 dec is our christmas party. 25 also.. and i will be off on 2-3 jan or 28-29 dec cham.. i forgot. Gotta contact my friends. Anyway. Merry Christmas Dude and dudettes!

Ciao

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken