<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, December 10, 2003


GeR - A Chance With You

Just can't wait forever
I knew that you were mine, when I saw you
Though there's no way of me knowing you deeper
You don't even know I exist

I never want to make things harder
No, I never wanted anything more
But what does it take to get you just to love me
You don't even know me at all

(Chorus)

But it's true
Whatever I do, I mustn�� give myself away
Even though, I know I could lose a chance with you

All I know
That you understand the things that, I couldn't say
And forever now, I feel you know me too

Been wanting to know you better
But, my words don't even come out right
Now my head, just keeps on spinning around me
Can you fill the void inside

(Chorus x3)

Click here to listen to this song

- omg, this song is sang by a local artist.. and it is sooo nice. I gotta get my hand on it.. *Hopefully* -


Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken