<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, December 01, 2003


*Colour of my mood* Gloomy Blue

hi Bloogie,

The rain is getting so heavy now. And my boss aren't coming back to the office. So here i am slacking all the way. Haiz.. I dun wan to. The rain is making me pararoid. Hyper heavy rain. No I can't play around, got work to rush today, if not i am dead meat. And my pc is down also, I can't do anything back home. *Pray hard it will revive today*

Got to complete one long quotation.
One mail to supplier
One promotion leaflet

And.. I plan not to return the $400 first.. just in case.. my budget is too tight.. I can't plan it like that. Anyway.. How come i got $60 to spend ?? Spent $30 liao.. hmm $30 for medi.. yahor.. nvm.. i get annie's gift first.

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken