<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, December 10, 2003


Another song from GER

GER - Missing you

I know I shouldn�� be this way
But a part of me wouldn�� stay
I found it hard to keep away
Coz these memories wouldn�� fade

When will I know
How much I did
Coz I know
I�� hurtin��you
I never meant to make you cry
It�� the last thing I wanna do

(Chorus)

I�� missin��you
I feel that I�� wanderin��alone
Here on my own again

Wanting you
With every step that I take
I��l make my way to you

You never thought I��l say to you
All the things you��e always want me to
I never seem to get things right
But I��l make it up to you

(Chorus)

Some things are better left unsaid
And sometimes I can�� explain at all
I don�� know how to make amends
Or was I ever wrong before

(Chorus)

No matter where you are
I��l have a part of you



Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken