Saturday, November 01, 2003
Torn Wings.
I can't even think clearly,
it's hard to breathe the last
breath without sufficating nearly.
Bleeding,
the devouring sadness
that yearns continues on feeding.
I died,
let my blood flow
I haven't yet even tried.
Why should I?
i'm a mixed up mess
i've lost my own wings,
and now I can't even fly.
Gazing up at you,
I see you souring
seeming to forget
about the pain that
suffers so deep within me too.
Darkness falls upon me,
I get up yet the pain
stabs me with it's own fee.
Another lonely night,
my breaths become short,
I try to fight.
This pain overcomes me.
My heart is broken,
I can linger no more
i've won the token of your
loss.
Now I feel as if i'm alone
now and my own boss.
I'm so sorry,
don't worry.
A lonely tear in solo
begins to run down my cheek,
yet my heart now begins to leak.
Dying,
without even trying.
I give up now,
for I have no wings.
I try to fly,
I've tried,
yet I keep falling
My wings are
broken yet
something keeps
urging me forward
seemingly calling.
I give up, I give up,
I cannot fly any more
My heart is so sore.
by packofeclipse
(refer to the link below)
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken