<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, November 17, 2003


Name : Carol

Time started: 1.42pm
Birthdate: 21-10
Home town: My warm little heart
Siblings: 2
Righty or lefty: Right

~~~~~Your Looks~~~~~
Hair Colour: Turning Black
Eye Colour: Drak brown
Do you wear contacts or glasses: Depends.. coloured contacts sometimes
Do you have any piercings: 1 on left and 1 on right.. boring..
Do you wear any rings: nope
What shoes do you wear: forever sandals

~~~~~Just Lately~~~~~
How are you today: crazy
What pants are you wearing: black jeans
What shirt are you wearing: U2 black t-shirt
What does your hair look like at the moment: Messy
What song are you listening to right now: 98.7 (Perfect 10!!)
What was the last thing you ate: Yam cake, opps, is medication consider food??
How is the weather right now: Dunno, I am frezzing in the office
The last person you talked to on the phone: When is the last time I am on the phone??? hmm.. Oh, my boss (-.-")

~~~~~More About You~~~~~
What are the last four digits of your phone? 9661
If you were a crayon what color would you be? I prefer to be oil pastel. dark blue or red will be great..
Have you ever almost died: Yap, I almost drown once. Now, I hate the smell of chlorine.
Best advice anyone's given to you: Nah, I wouldn't remember it anyway.
What sport do you hate the most: Swimming
How many phones do you have in your house: 2 phones and 6 handphones
Do you have your own phone line: Nope sadly...
Animals: I like lions, and tiger. Hmm.. they are cute.. Of course, you dun expect me to hug them when they are hungry.
Place for a dream house: Somewhere close to nature yet with high tech facilities
Have you ever sprained/broken/fracured a bone: Sprained?? plenty of times, but nothing too serious until the extend of bandage.
Who would you tell your dreams to: My sis sometimes. or my journal/dairy
Who is the loudest friend: my grandauntie, well, consider my friend also... lol...
Who is the quietest friend: who?? depends, they get noisy once you know them well or hit the jackpot topic.

~~~~~You and Love~~~~~
Do you believe in love: Nah..
Do you believe in love at first sight?: What?? it exist???
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: nope.
Did you send this to your crush: none
What song do you want played at ur funeral: this is a good one...-->xjapan's crucify my love, hmm... I don't remember titles.. or maybe ah sang - ye zi
Lights on/off: off
Do you like snow, sun, rain: rain if i am indoors. (of course, when my friends/family are indoors too)
Summer or winter: summer
White or chocolate milk: chocolate milk
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: mud
Skiing or boarding: nil
Day or night: Night
Cake or pie: Black forest cake?? anything chocolate..
Diamond or pearl: Pearl
Sunset or sunrise: sunset. I can't wake up so early for sunrise, unless i didn't sleep at all.

~~~~~~Have You Ever~~~~~
Loved someone so much it made you cry: yap, my family
Smoked: Get that away..
Time finished: 1.56 pm

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken