<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, November 04, 2003


Mostly B's: Some type of canine. You are loyal, but
think for your self sometimes. You go through
alot to get people to get on your side.


What is Your Patronus?
brought to you by Quizilla


hmm.. I guess I must be a very good friend...
Y?? You read thr' all my quiz result!!
I am a rare friend.. Catch me before i am gone!! hahaha...

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken