<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, November 14, 2003


Hi bloogie,

Just to update you a bit.. I am sooo.. cham... i got tons of work to finish. How?? Now, I am scare.. All those stupid customers kept sending in quotation and.. it is all those hard to locate one..
Haiz..
Anyway, at least my diet is a success... down 2 inches.. and hopefully.. my dinner today will not gain that back.. lol.. Going to doc on saturday. Pray hard that i got enough money left. I just spend $89 on gifts.. Hugo Boss Woman Perfume.. I wonder what is so great about perfume??
hahaha.. ard 4 kg lost!! I think.. *Scratch her head* lol..... Check with the doctor on sat ba..
Nite nite.. gtg..
Cos, monday slept at 4.30am, Tue at 2.30am, Wed, 3.30am, Thur hmm ard 2am.. and.. cham liao.. not enough sleep.. work still so much... -run off-
Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken