Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Hi Bloogie,
I am so sad today... First I woke up very very late... And i don't even realise it. I think i woke up at 7.30am.. Then I readjust the alarm to 7.50am. Well, I guess I must have set it wrongly then. I can't believe how i can be staring at the clock yet failed to notice the hour hand!! Arrgg... 8am and 9am is a big big difference.
And I went out to take the bus without realising it. Worse still, the moment i stand out of my house, my hp goes poof again.
My idiot handphone. No idea what is going on with it. The time will hang or the phone will just go "poof" and off, when the battery is 70% full. There goes my only source of time and I didn't even have a chance to read the time.
Happily, I waited for the bus, to find the bus so empty. And I can't set my hp time because there isn't any tv on the bus where i can check for the time. It just seems that 1hr of my day disappear... And I still dun understand how I can be looking at the clock for more that 10 times this morning and failed to realise it's 9am++ Impossible......
Anyway, I only realise it when i got off the bus. The ezlink tap machine... I wanna cry... I reach the office at 10.15am, without realising that i am late, until i am sure that i saw my boss's car.
Nah, I can't take any cab since I dun have cash with me, and my handphone line is offically cut off by my stupid line provider, so I can't ask for help also.
I got $350 of bills to repay ($57 for this mth) despite I didn't even get to call for this whole month since they suspense my line. All the while I thought it's okay, since I pass the money to my mum. But, she didn't pay off the bills!!!!! Arrgg.. Now I have to fork out the money to pay for her and mine. (Just in case u dunno, we share the share plan)
Now I have to replan my spending again.
Just a brief one
$350 hp bills
$50 grandpa's utilities bills
$80 internet bills
$100 my insurance
Total of $580
$150 overseas trip (spendings) - 50 on food, 100 on clothes
$100 reserve (for emergency) - if amount remain, use it for new year clothings
$100 Monthy expense - travel / food
$30 Medication
$40 Get whatever i need for the trip
Total of $420
Those in bold must be followed strictly!!
KILL ME PLEASE!!!! Is it the medication or what?? I am acting hyper weird.
Sleeping hours for this week
Sunday slept at 4am
Monday wake up at 7.25am and slept at 2.30am
Tuesady wake up at 7.50am and slept at 4.30am
Wednesday wake up at.... 8am or 9am??
Hell!!! I have no memories!!
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken