<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, November 17, 2003


Hi Bloggie,

Opps.. I swear not to come online.. At least not too often, limit to twice/thrice a week, so i guess.. today should be counted once. Maybe I will need to update once in a blue mood. Hell, I dunno.

Maybe I shouldn't talk about this...

Yesterday was a weird day for me. I am so not myself. I woke up late, (Actually not very, I just lie on the bad for many hours until I heard my sis saying when i am going to wake up.......................... ) So I woke up around 2pm. And I start watching VCD all the way until 7pm.

But I have no idea, I just started house cleaning after that until 12am. WTH? Me house cleaning??? That is rare... And I did!!! I just feel as if I have to... It is uncontrollable. It feels as if I have waken up from a long long sleep, I as the daughter of my parent, the sister of my sisters. Strange feeling.

Anyway, I should be sleeping at 1am. But I just cried all the way thr.. for no reason until 3am. Arrggg... Come to think of it. It is completely weird. It feels as if that's my last day on earth or maybe part of me. Just out of the sudden, I miss everyone so much. As if we will never be seeing each other again. And believe it or not, I wrote something in the middle of the night and in the darkness.. I gotta read what is it again..

Overall, yesterday was weird. And the rest of the details will be a secret.. It's a scary day... Or maybe it is just my medication? I took a new medication yesterday. But, it shouldn't have too much side effects except of vomitting and dizziness.

Nah. Let's see.....

Blogged by Crazy Yume... (Really going crazy)

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken