<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, November 01, 2003


"Falling Into Shadow"

Darkness, shelter me.
The demons of daylight
Are unceasing in their torments...
Always happy to point out my differences;
Wielding intolerance in their efforts
To force me into emotional slavery.

Darkness, embrace me.
The deeper I fall into shadow,
The more comfortable I feel.
It is within your black cloak I find
Acceptance among all the other
Lost and forgotten spectres.

Darkness, love me.
Lift me out of glaring despair;
Cradle me in the crib of nothingness;
Whisper to me dirges of silence...
Let me find peace within my thoughts,
For they are all I have.

Darkness, accept me.
You have not the luxury of fingers
To point out all my failings;
You long ago shed the corporeal
As a snake sheds its skin...
If only I had the strength to do the same.

~鐔�heVamp V--V, 2003~

Taken from DarkRealms

Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken