<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, November 20, 2003



Crystal Garden


I woke up one day,
In a place, where no one lives.
The sun is blue,
And the place is cool.
My perfect home,
but no one lives.

I tried to fear,
yet i feel so peaceful.
This unfamiliar land,
Where feels like my home.

Yet once upon a time,
filled with happiness,
and the ones I loved.
I tried to picture their face,
long lost in my memory.

I am just a empty shell,
in this world once my home.
Maybe this is just a dream,
one day it will fade away.

I left this garden of memories once again,
leaving behind all my tears.
One last look at my beloved home,
Crystal garden,
That is what i saw,
Form from every tears I drop.

Now I remember.
My crystal garden.




Tell Me Something!!


There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken