Wednesday, November 26, 2003
*Colour of my mood* Crimson Red
Hi bloogie,
Nothing much to say.. I am feeling depress. Hyper depress... But I dun understand, why can i be so cheerful when i am outside? Arrgg.. Okay.. The End, next my new budget plan (readjusted)
$400 (Hp - return to my uncle and auntie (T.T), Mummy borrowed $200 each from them)
$50 grandpa's utilities bills
$80 internet bills
$90 my insurance
Total of $620
$150 overseas trip (spendings) - 50 on food, 100 on clothes
$50 reserve (for emergency) - if amount remain, maybe i will cover part of the school books expenses or use it for gifts.
$120 Monthy expense - travel $80 per month and food $10 per week
$30 Medication
$30 Get whatever i need for the trip
Total of $380
I still need $100 for mummy and dad's CPF contribution, min of $30 for annie's bd present, min $20 for christmas present and two more christmas party, junie's and friends' gathering christmas party (should i go?) Overseas trip to JB with YZ on 28 dec or 3 Jan. (expenses??)
Negative $150...
Arrgg.... *Killing herself*
Killing cost money too.. funeral + medical expenses + no compensation for my insurance still i just started.
*Depress*
Free.. no charge and some ppl slim down in the process..
Which one is better?? (T.T)
NOW I really feel sad..... Naru!! I wanna Stellvia!! It seems to be my only enjoyment now.. *Sitting in a corner, Surrounded by a dark Aura, whispering to herself.. and acting crazy*
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it, my blog entry is getting bad to worse!!
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken