Tuesday, November 04, 2003
*COLOUR OF MY MOOD* Brownish Orange
Hi Bloogie,
I have overspent!!! I got only $500 left.. and $120 of it is for passport and my CPF contribution... How how.. I guess I have only $380 left. So, which means i have overspend by $80.. Blame Naru.. She drag me to the comics shop, and u know once i reach there, I can't control myself!! Arrgg..
How, how am i suppose to dye my hair now. I better get the birthday present now.. In case i dun have enough money again. And the passport.. This saturday?? hmm.. there is an online webbie for it if i am not wrong. And Fenny, what's with the friendster testimontial.. You wrote about me in past tense... -.-" -->(she's once kinda love to crap around.. serious. and her channel is full .. $#@$#%.. ) I am still alive and I still crap around!! I just kinda stop playing games so often.. haha.. when is the last time i played?? hmm.. 4 weeks ago?? Nah.. no games.. I have abandon my channels for dunno how long during the period I have been playing online games. My collection of animation is seriously outdated, I need to leech more.. Gambatte!!
So, my attention is back to the channel again. Hahaha.. maybe two months later I will be back in the gaming world. I dunno, I am not someone who can stick to the same thing for a long period. Don't ask me to define that "long".
What am I really busying doing?? hmmm.. talking crap in irc, downloading animation, replying to forums, and emails. Chinese emails are hard to reply you know... one short mail = 30 minutes of my precious time. lol.. Okay, my Chinese sucks..
I admit..
And.. friendster, fridae, emode... hmm.. what else.. hmm.. that's all.. I just talk crap there.. lol..
Work!!!! Arrgg.. Mails!!! Stupid supplier.. what have they been doing.. never reply to my mails. Then I have to call them so many times. I am becoming those irritiating ppl who kept calling.. What do they expect me to do. My whole working process is on halt just because they haven't reply.
Oh.. and finally the medication is working.. I am sliming down.. but.. hyper slowly.. hmm.. at least i can confirm it on the weighting machine.. lol.. but, *look at my friends* Wow.. chio bu!! How come they slim down so much.. at least 4kg wor...
WTH, i got to keep to the diet.. haha... 2 more weeks to go before the appointment. Jia You!! And at least 4 more kg to lose.. How how.. I am dead meat.. Sure get killed one... How come my friends they can be eating those nice food, of course lesser... but they still slim down so much??
Side effects?? hmm.. used to it liao lah, but i do enjoy sleeping late! haha.. but isn't it too crazy. 4-5 hours of sleep eveyday?? That's crazy. haha.. well, but i had an oily dinner yesterday. *Pray Hard* Well, but that's the only meal i had... and.. 1 meal per day is my maximium. (T.T) That's sooo unexpected of me.. haha..
Ciao.. Got to go back home and read what exactly i am typing.. I have no idea, I just type whatever pops into my mind.. arrgg... I wanna my chinese software.. I got mails to reply again!! *Drags herself away from the computer*
Tell Me Something!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken