hmm, should I blog now? I know I will be home hyper late today, and tomorrow is even worst. lol.. and my memory dun last for too long isn't it.
Okay, here it goes..
11am: Prepare to go, skip my medication today
12pm: Beach Road, Getting party accessories - bubbles and firesparks for the kids, I dun wanna get pops cos i know i will be the target later, and no balloons.. I am not a kid... No balloons for my birthday...
(I wish I have gotta more, but I dun have time to play with it)
1pm:Walk all the way to Bugis (Realise that I dun have to go Chinatown to collect vegetarian food. communication breakdown, had a coroke and peppermint green tea for lunch with Naru.)
3pm: Reach grandma's hse. Idle around, as no one is there yet. Tried the chicken wings that my grandauntie have cooked, it was crispy. But that is the one and only one I had for the whole day.. T.T
5pm: My parent, Dennis uncle, er shen, cherrie, candy, and their mom have arrived
5.30pm: That stupid caterer came 30 minutes earlier, which means I have to look after the foods...
Everyone kept asking me to change into something hyper nice and do put some make up on. My solution: Tell all of them to wait until my wedding. lol.. So I better make sure I am not in T-shirt and jean during wedding day.
6.30pm: Guest arrival
Guess which of my friends arrive first? Edwin!! lol.. Of course, he lives just next block. Well, but a number of my relatives were late. God, I was so terrify that they forgot. And my handphone kept auto -shutting..
7pm: Starting of buffet
I dun get to eat much, cos I was too busy walking around chatting with people and Of course, getting presents. But, the fried rice is not very delicious tho, I should get noodles.. hmm at least, I would prefer that. chit chat with my sec friends, and relatives. -.-" My grandma ask one of my uncle to come, but hell, I dun know them..well, since they are my grandauntie's darling son.. okay..
As usual, er shen's children is creating a mess.. They kept getting the drink, okay, in fact they just start at the drink vending container and kept refilling. (Not enough drinks for all th guest as a result.) And they took practically half of the toys i bought for the kids... And refuse to share.. Great.. I really hate them as usual.
Oh ya, and what a hard time I had to get everyone to start eating... I have no idea what they are waiting...
8.40pm: Cake cutting Section
Took tons of photo. But my digital camera seems to be spoilt now, I have no idea is the pictures is still "surviving" in the memory card. And I can't believe it, it's my relatives that sabotage me... I had to bite the candle which was being push right inside the cake. T.T I can't even bite the candle unless i dig it out. Well, at least after 5 attempts I finally got it out with some cream on my nose. *phew* I was so happy when I saw some cake left, I haven't try my cake yet. Hey, anyone remember.. it's my birthday.. Shouldn't I have the cake too... But I am too busy thanking everyone and passing the cake to all of them. And... *sob* Jie Qing and his sisters came and pester my dad for more cakes, in fact, two slice each and claim that it is still not enough.. Hey!! Don't they realise they have taken all the remaining cakes.. and I had none yet... T.T *argg* No birthday cake for birthday girl??? Wth!!!
9.00pm: Finale - Everyone make their way back
Well, this is not the best part. Taki, Qi Gor, and Hong was smearing the cream on my hair and face. -.-" Hahaha.. I dun get the cake , I get cream isit?? Beware.. I will make my revenge. 2 more years to taki's 21st birthday. Well, a few more year to the rest of them.. As for the food, those adults were busying packing them, I dun have to do anything. But.. I haven't eaten anything yet!!! Sorry Annie, you dun get to see the gifts unwrapping section.. lol...
9.30pm: Break and Caterer came to collect the things
Went to my grandma's house for a bath and to get rid of the creamy smell on my hand and hairs. *yucks* Jillian came too...
10.15pm: Gift unwrapping section
I really dun wan to unwrap it so early, can't I wait till my actual birthday? I guess nope, Priscilla insists, you know.. as usual with all her "reasoning" that is so unreasonable. But it's my birthday party, I dun wanna get angry over such little things. Things I got? Hahaha.. I try to get a pic of that, if my digital camera manage to recover in these few days.
10.45pm: On our way to bowling!!!
Me, Taki, Qi Ger, Hong, Priscilla, Doris, Shan Shan, Sheng , Jillian and her hubby K.L . But I have to accompany Jillian to meet K.L and bring them there. So I guess the rest of them must have a great time walking there. I can't believe that Taki score higher then me. She never win me before. And she won!!! T.T Shan Shan also perform badly, she used to be the one of top scorer during our annual bowling event, but this time her best score is only 100. Nah, mine is also not much better, 102.
1.15am: End Of game, time to go back home.
Qi Ger, Sheng and Hong came to my house.
2am: reach home bought a lot of alcohol and walk vcd while each of us had our bath.
3.30am: Time for bed (for some of them.. lol..)
Chit chat time and drinking time!!
5.30am: Taki can't survive the torture and slept
6am:The stupid radio starts play national anthem, and i switch it off. So, time to sleep!! Night!!! Champion for the day: Me and Qi Ger
More to be added: My Food revenge hahaha... office hour is over, and all the mails are sent. Time to meet friends!!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;